Containership Research Analyst
- Preparing and writing weekly, monthly and quarterly market reviews relating to the containership charter, second-hand and newbuilding markets
- Analysis of factors relating to the containership market:
- Fleet database
- Demand inputs including economic factors
- Identifying other data series and developments that may impact
- Understanding of legislation and impact of bunker prices on the markets performance
- Identifying underlying relationships that may help in the understanding of the industries dynamics
- Industry forecasting that assists brokers and clients in their decision making process
- Direct interface with clients
- Supporting brokers in their day to day needs
- Producing and delivering market presentations
- Generally adding value to the shipbroking services being offered by Howe Robinson
- Offering consultancy services as an independent income source.
We are seeking a candidate with a high level of numeracy and very good interpersonal skills. A strong economic understanding would also be an advantage. The principal objective is to provide a research facility that ensures Howe Robinson’s output is ahead of other market intelligence.
- Self-driven, motivated and shows initiative when working alone
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Maintenance and development of data streams
- Report writing capability
- Frontend exposure to senior clientele
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply using reference: CRES19
Our Containership Research department has been providing market leading research for our clients for over 20 years and are extremely well respected in the market.