Dry Cargo Research Analyst - 3 Month Internship
A unique opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to embark on a 3 month internship at one of the world’s leading shipbrokers, Howe Robinson Partners, within their Dry Cargo Research Department.
We are seeking a candidate with a high level of numeracy and very good interpersonal skills. A strong economic understanding would also be an advantage. The principal objective is to provide a research facility that ensures Howe Robinson’s output is ahead of other market intelligence.
- Self-driven, motivated and shows initiative when working alone
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Maintenance and development of data streams
- Report writing capability
- Numerate with proficient IT expertise and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants need to be available with immediate effect, start date 15th/16th April 2019.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the reference: DRES19
Howe Robinson Partners was formed in April 2015 by the merger of Howe Robinson Group and the Shipping division of ICAP plc, creating one of the largest privately owned shipbroking houses in the world, employing over 180 brokers across a global network of 12 offices.