Mini Bulkers Broker
- Existing broking experience
- Highly motivated and focused
- High levels of responsibility, business and work ethics
- Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work closely with the company’s Mini Bulker desk in Europe
- Proven track record in the industry
What we offer
We provide a creative work environment that allows employees to use a large amount of resources to serve their clients and develop their business. Our offices provide a perfect workspace for employees to be successful in a highly competitive market and advance their career.
Howe Robinson Partners have an opportunity for a Mini Bulkers broker to join their team in Europe (London or Hamburg) and in Asia (Singapore or Shanghai or Dubai). This position will suit a driven and dedicated broker, with existing connections and portfolio in the Mini Bulkers sector, who will continue to help us grow Howe Robinson’s presence in this market.
Please apply by emailing email@example.com and quoting reference: MINBUL19
Howe Robinson Partners was formed in April 2015 by the merger of Howe Robinson Group and the Shipping division of ICAP plc, creating one of the largest privately owned shipbroking houses in the world, employing over 180 brokers across a global network of 11 offices.