Tanker Post Fixtures Operator/Claims Handler
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for post-fixture claims and will need to independently liaise with ship owners and charterers.
- You will also be expected to update claims records, prepare claims reports, follow up on outstanding claims and perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- We are looking for someone who has worked in the shipping industry, and has prior experience and knowledge of charter party clauses and the demurrage/post fixtures claims process.
- All applicants should have excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate knowledge of claims procedures.
- This position is located in the Central Business District, working hours are 9am to 6pm.
- The remuneration package is dependent upon the individual’s experience.
- People without prior work experience in this field should not apply.
- Required language(s): English
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a recognised international company. We provide a full range of services to our clients, from research and consultancy, to post fixture operations, supported by a large team of post-fixture staff, as well as a world-class Tanker Research department.
If you have proven skills and are interested in joining our team at an exciting phase in its development, please apply in strict confidence.
Please reply quoting reference: TO002.
Howe Robinson Partners was formed in April 2015 by the merger of Howe Robinson Group and the Shipping division of ICAP plc, creating one of the largest privately owned shipbroking houses in the world, employing over 200 brokers across a global network of 12 offices.