Dry Cargo Chartering Broker – Handysize Desk
Dry Cargo Chartering
Dry Cargo Chartering Broker, Handysize Desk, Geneva Office
In line with the company’s expansion plans we are looking for an experienced broker on dry cargo chartering for our Geneva office, who has an existing portfolio of dry cargo clients.
- Service clients’ requirements for Dry Cargo shipping sales and chartering.
- Liaise with clients/negotiate by telephone, e-mail and face to face advising on the suitability of certain cargoes/ships.
- Expand the client base by keeping abreast of the shipping market; interpreting market trends and seeing opportunities for clients.
- Discussing suitable opportunities with clients.
- Minimum two years’ experience working as a shipbroker or related industry
- Fluent English language, written and spoken
- Good contacts within dry cargo industry
- Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- IT skills: literate with Microsoft office, skills in shipping software would be a strong advantage: Netpass, Dataloy, System 5
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference: GEN002