Post Fixture Operator – Bergen office
Howe Robinson Partners has been at the forefront of Dry Cargo market since the late 1800s. Today we number some 130 brokers on desks covering all major sectors from Capes to mini bulkers.
Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for an experienced Post Fixture Operator for our busy Bergen office.
- All aspects of Dry Cargo operations, from day-to-day post fixture correspondence, issuing of charter parties and coordinating with the accounts department for invoicing of commissions, as well as co-ordinating with the various counterparties to ensure the smooth operation of each fixture and where possible the prompt closure of files.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Post Fixture Operator
- Able to work harmoniously within a team in a fast-moving freight market environment.
- Good knowledge of shipping and Charter party terms
- Able to take responsibility to deal with operational decisions when requested to do so by clients.
- Competent with Laytime Calculations
- Some experience of working with a Charterer / Operator would be an advantage.
The position attracts a competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility to a generous incentive scheme.
Please apply to: Sturle Waardal – Sturle.Waardal@howerob.com