A unique opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic graduates to join one of the world’s leading shipbrokers, Howe Robinson Partners.
Shipbrokers act as intermediaries negotiating the rates and terms upon which goods are transported around the globe.
- A competitive employment package with eligibility to a generous incentive scheme
- Training programme including sitting alongside experienced brokers in a demanding and stimulating environment
- Potential to travel and work abroad
- Funding to study for the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers qualifications
The roles offer candidates a unique insight into the intricate relationship between international commerce and the shipment of goods by sea.
- Confident, highly motivated with a well-rounded background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive team players demonstrating commitment to our industry
- Numerate with proficient IT expertise and a strong attention to detail
There are currently trainee opportunities in all offices and all departments, if you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference TR20.