Client Privacy Notice
The Howe Robinson Partners group (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us in connection with the use of this website, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.howerobinson.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you:
When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following:
- Information you provide if you contact us including company details, personal and sensitive data;
- Details of any transaction you carry out through our website;
- Details of visits made to our website including, but not limited to, the volume of traffic received, logs (including, where available, the IP address of the device connecting to the website) and the resources accessed; and
- If you apply online for a job you may need to provide information about your education, employment, region of interest and role you are applying for. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out any monitoring activities, which may be required of us under applicable law as an employer.
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in a number of ways, including:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
- To recognise you when you return to the website;
- To provide you with information or services that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- To disclose your information, as set out below.
Disclosure of your information:
We may share your personal information with any member of the Howe Robinson Partners Pte Ltd group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- Or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Howe Robinson Group Pte Ltd group, our customers, or others; this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted from our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right to add, amend, delete or update your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information:
The privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org